Help Barpak Foundation Nepal is a NGO, for the People of Barpak , by the People of Barpak. Currently, our areas of work include the village reconstruction, education, health and training program.
Our Proposed and ongoing Projects:
- Vocational Training Programs such as: masonary, carpentry, electrician, plumbing for increasing employment and provide much needed manpower in the rebuilding process.
- Training on Livestock Management to improve livelihood.
- Training on Agriculture such as: commercial coffee plantation, potato plantation, herbal medicine, vegetable and temperate fruit crop plantation to improve livelihood.
- Set up community based lodge to improve livelihood.
- In the Health sector: awareness program on public health and health camps to improve health.
- In the Education sector: Online Distance Learning for students to improve exam results as well as introduce computer/technical education.
- Data collection for research for overall planning to rebuild Barpak and for future projects.